Service Terms & Conditions
We keep things simple, but do have a couple requests.
- Safely and conveniently allow access into your yard. If you have a lock please have it off on day of service or provide us with a code or key
- Keep any aggressive pets inside on day of service.
- To effectively remove all waste please keep yard clear of tall grass, leaves and other debris. We cannot clean what we can’t see.
Please note: If we cannot service your yard due to an aggressive dog, or lock on gate, you will be charged for the service due to the time spent on the trip. You will be notified and your service will resume on your next scheduled date.
- As of October 1st 2018 a card will be required to be on file to start services.
- The card on file will be charged on the day of the first service each month.
- Services will be suspended if card is declined.
- There will be a $10.00 late fee applied after 30 days of nonpayment.
- Prices are subject to change. It is very rare but if a price change does occur, we will notify all clients 2-3 weeks prior to price change.
If the weather causes it to be unsafe for our technicians to scoop your yard, we will notify you immediately and reschedule your visit later that week. If we are unable to reschedule in that week, you will only be charged half the fee for each service next month that were missed the previous month.
- Department of Doody does not assume liability for damage made to already damaged gates, yards, pets or any other property.
- Department of Doody and/or their clients may terminate services at any time. Email firstname.lastname@example.org to terminate services. When a termination of services occurs, your card on file will be charged for any unpaid balances.
By signing up for services, you agree to the above listed terms and conditions. And give Department of Doody permission to enter your property to perform services.